mardi 30 octobre 2007

To my international visitors

Garbage art The+Binman3
The Binman on the wall (photo with photoshop effects)
Despite being in French this blog hosts visitors from all around the world. Some come from Malaysia, others from The States, Britain, Germany, Sweden, Qatar, Russia, Chile, Indonesia or Singapore.
I would like to thank them for their visit. In the future, I shall try to write in English more often to include texts describing my artwork. For the time being I might just tell you that I am not a professional artist. I create for pleasure and with the help of my darling wife who helped me translate this message.

Kind Regards,
The Binman

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

très chouette le traitement photoshop. P.

Garbage.Art a dit…

merci cher p. !!
d'autres l'on taxé de gribouillage enfantin, ... les méchants !!

Anonyme a dit…

Hello from the world!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

By the way, nice surprise in the 18th!

Merci!!

Garbage.Art a dit…

Than you but what do you mean exactly ?
The Binman